J. K. Hella 12, 969 01 Banská Štiavnica
N – 48˚27'04,60"
E – 18˚53'18,80"
email@example.com, +421 45 691 29 71
Entrance: minimum 5 visitors within open time of exposure
Guided tour: in English, German, Hungarian, Polish, Russian a Spanish language-extra fee 15,00 €
This area is located on the tailings pile of the Ondrej Shaft, and it has been open to the public since 1974.
A water column hoisting machine, made in 1881 in Vyhne, is the most valuable piece of machinery exhibited in the museum, being part of the engine room standing by the Ondrej Shaft. It originally operated in Lill Shaft, in Hodruša, starting as late as 1884. A very attractive building housing a calibration room was built in the central part of the Ondrej Shaft area in 1976 – 1977.